This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may be compensated at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through a link. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hey there! A Reading Log Chart printable has been added to the Freebie Library.
Contents of the Reading Log Chart Printable
The Reading Log Chart printable is a great way to record all the books your kids read. Write the date, title and author, number of pages read, and the amount of reading time in the provided spaces.
Also, record the totals, goals, and a name in spaces at the bottom of the chart. Perfect for summer reading programs!
Directions for the Reading Log Chart Printable
- Go to the Freebie Library.
- Scroll to the Reading Freebies section and click on the Freebie: Reading Log Chart picture. (It looks the same as the picture at the top of this post.)
- Print the reading log. Then fill in the space for the name and reading goals.
- Complete the other spaces after reading time until the chart is filled. If desired, print more charts and store them in a folder or three-ring binder.
- A prize could be offered when the chart has been completed or a goal has been reached.
Books to Read
Below are links for some book ideas.
- 15+ Biography Book Series for Kids (With Hundreds of Book Biographies to Choose From)
- 25+ Books About Owls
- 10 Books for Young Writers
- 23 Children’s Books with Raccoons
Prizes are optional. But if you choose to offer a prize, here are a few book-themed ideas.
- Book (such as one listed above)
- Bookmark (such as these bookmark tracker bookmarks)
- T-shirt (such as this shirt with a heart made of books)
- Game (such as Boggle or Boggle Jr.)