Last Tuesday (October 3, 2017), I had the pleasure of presenting an hour long presentation to an audience of adults at a library. I had created 40 slides for my presentation, which I showed to my audience. I discussed some of the following:
- quick bio of who I am
- my writing journey
- how I came up with the ideas for my books
- different publishing options
- specific publishing platforms
- some research I had done and information I had learned
- illustration details
- the steps I took to publish Pickles, Pickles, I Like Pickles and Jobs of a Preschooler
- how I created pickle-shaped font (you can read part 1 here)
- Goodreads and Readers’ Favorite
- book promoting
I hope my audience enjoyed my presentation as much as I enjoyed presenting it to them. For each book purchased, the library received a small donation.
Since the library is located in the city my family and I moved from this past year, my daughters and I enjoyed spending the afternoon eating a picnic lunch at the city park, walking a trail, driving around the area to see what had changed since we had moved, and visiting with some friends we hadn’t seen in a while.
I am in the process of coordinating more events for the future. Stay tuned for more information about upcoming events. Have a wonderful day!